disBalancer Implements Referral Fees
We are pleased to announce disBalancer Referral Fees to enlist the support of our honorable community and partners to make the world a safer place.
How does it work?
- Share our contacts with projects (both crypto or not) that need disBalancer services.
- If your activity drives new cooperation with disBalancer, you will get a Referral Fee.
To identify your contribution by disBalancer, please ask the company representatives to mention your nickname on Telegram. We will contact you once cooperation has a place.
Found the news on a company that suffered a DDoS attack(s)* or scam?
The good news is that Referral Fee Program also covers your activity to support disBalancer on social media channels!
Mention disBalancer under the project’s article/tweet/post/message and briefly outline our mission and how we can help. You may also make a direct recommendation!
If your activity drives new cooperation with disBalancer, you will get a 5% Referral Fee. If several people are getting involved, a referral fee will be fair distributed between all who lead to the cooperation. Having this in mind, please remember that the more activity we will get, the higher chances that disBalancer will be noticed. So do not hesitate to share news on our Telegram group and enlist the support of other cyber warriors.
Do not leave frauds a single chance to wreak havoc.
Are you ready?
* Please, be aware to verify the news and make mentions in the following cases:
• A cyber attack is classified as a DDoS;
• The attack was recognized as a DDoS officially by the project that suffered it (for instance, the case with Solana at the end of 2021 would not fall under these criteria).